Difference Between a Team and Group
Learn about the default settings of both.
- Admins have to approve posts to the team by default. The admin can adjust these settings.
- Only admins can start a Team Chat, and members can't message each other individually.
- Members of a team are labeled Coaches, Players, and Family.
- Groups do not have an Approval Process by default. The admin can adjust these settings.
- Anyone can start a Group Chat, and Members can message each other individually.
- All members are labeled Members.
TIP: Default settings for Teams and Groups can be updated in the team or group settings.